For most people around the world, Monday’s are hated as the start of the working week after a relaxing and fun weekend with friends and family. Here are some techniques I’ve learned to make every Monday more embraceable…
- Go to bed at a sensible time on Sunday night. It’s no wonder you wake up tired and unproductive if you sat up until 1am binging on Netflix shows.
- Drink a large glass of water as soon as you wake up. Your body will thank you later.
- Go for a short walk and take in some fresh air before you start working. It will clear your mind and help you focus.
- Think of Mondays as the chance for a fresh start. If something went badly last week, come up with a new routine or strategy to radically improve the chances of a different outcome this week.
- Dress up a little; looking good makes you feel good. You will feel more capable of conquering the world and being productive. Set the tone for a positive week.
- Get yourself a Pressable WordPress hosting account. It will make your WordPress site feel as good to everyone else, as it does to you. They also take away the stress of managing a WordPress site. Sign up here for a 30 day money back trial here, and they will even migrate your WordPress site to Pressable for free. They do all this because you are friends with Maria.